Friday, August 8, 2008

Rare, Special Day

08.08.08 Wow......It's totally RARE and SPECIAL......

I have recieved lots of wishing sms from many friends. Some even asked me to forward the sms to 8 people in just 8 minutes. "Otherwise, I would have bad luck" they said. Do u really believe in this?????
I wouldn't say I didn't forward cos of disbelief, but what can I do if my phone has no account?????

Since early morning, I have been thinking of doing sth special of this special day, but I have no idea beside starting to write my New Diary.


Anyways, before leaving here (I mean the blog, not Cambodia),
Let me say sth:


TIME---AND---AGAIN




ONE---THING---IS---STILL---THE--- SAME




THAT---OUR---FRIENDSHIP---WILL---NEVER---CHANGE





(......That must be, like, sth SPECIAL I could think of......)

P.S. somehow I am jealous with Silin, u know what today is her b'day.....Wishing her A HAPPY B'DAY, anyway.....and hope she like my gift

6 comments:

Molida said...

y didn't I get ur sms? lolz just kidding. Another special thing about today is that it is the official day of Frenix.

Unknown said...

everyone is so surprised with this day i guess :) so do I!

Princess POOH said...

to mango...
Yeah, she picked up special day....

To icebreaker....
It'd would be strange if u said 08/08/08 is not a special day

Anyways, thanks for all ur comment na....

Harry said...

hey actually i'm the one who choose that day...

Harry said...

hey actually i'm the one who choose that day...

Princess POOH said...

To Harry Yeah....