Monday, July 14, 2008

Eh, m back.........

Well, I'm back.........after suffering almost 2 weeks for finals at IFL......
Honestly, during those weeks I had wanted to post many things, but when it comes time, I just don know what to post.....besides saying these......

What a relief!!!
No more suffering......and pressure.......
Hooray...!!! (don care ab the result) Let it be....!!!

Now I'm in vacation, but only in the morning......still have class in the afternoon......
Well, I've been thinking of doing sth cheerful and meaningful for this vacation, unfortunately I still don know yet what are those things.....
If you're kind enough think of sth for me.......pong tov.....na......

.....Help me....pleam mok....na....

12 comments:

Unknown said...

eh feel so relaxing after that right? haha me also ;)

Molida said...

r u free? if so, do me a favor, beat up those guys in our class for me. lolx oh and this also applies to kang

Anonymous said...

oh.... class at puc must have started already?.... two weeks have already passed...time does fly...

btw, good for you...all finals are so done..... not so good for me though...i have to take damn supplimentary exams... hope they're dead easy...

oh... just wanna correct u sth... suffering and pressure won stop there... there'll be more very soon, at least in the next 3 months.... hahahah ;D
:D

Princess POOH said...

To ice breaker....
Sure, so releif...anyways, r u going to OC party this week?

To mango....
It's damn easy! But now rarely meet them since it's vacation.
Anyways, don worry

To Longdy...
Come on Longdy...think of now...let me take it easy klas pong...na...anyways, missing ya

Van-ishing said...

treat me to a lunch of Pizza is a nice useful start for ur holiday....deal? OK.

Harry said...

Hey look for a part-time job tov... It can help you kill some time... Lolzzz

Harry said...

Hey look for a part-time job tov... It can help you kill some time... Lolzzz

Princess POOH said...

It's not that easy.....harry

Anonymous said...

harry,,, remember it is in cambodia not in the UK,,,,, find part-time job,, big deal...

Princess POOH said...

yeah...but i dun thing anyone here in Cambodia would like to work in restaurant of ....cricket stadium? te...

Harry said...

Common you can be a teacher! I really want to work as a part time teacher here but cannot... It not like in cambodia...

Princess POOH said...

Thanks for ya suggestion harry....
I'm now planning to be a voluntary staff at PUC library....