Monday, August 11, 2008

My Day Being a Librarian

Today is also another special day of me......
Guess, why I said so?????
Yah...........Because today is my starting day of working in the PUC main library.
(At last one of my dream comes true, being a librarian. though now I am just a volunteer library assistant)

You might wonder why I take this opportunity that meaningful to me. Am I wrong????
Of course, I am NOT...... You know, I tried to ask permission from mom to work in the library from 5 to 8 pm time and again, but she always refused with the reason that it so late to come back home. Luckily with the help of big brother, I was finally allowed. Yay!!!!
Not only this, I needed to apply for this position second time before I am admitted to be a library assistant. You may also wonder why I choose to work here or what I will get from this. I would say I will get some experience in library work, get some more friends, and a letter of recommendation letter after finish working. However, I feel that there are sth more I will get from it......( But what it really is, I don know yet.....)

I just want to say that I feel so blissful this evening:

1. The library staff are so helpful and friendly to me
2. I learnt 3 things, how to Check In books, how to Check Out books, and how do the Registration for students.
3. More......

(I've got to go now. It is now 7.30pm hery)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulation then!!!!!!!

Princess POOH said...

Thanks blue3wind loxxxx.....

Molida said...

Nice. Talking about working in PUC, I do miss the time I was a scholar at that university. I was an assistant in CSL office as well. I learned a lot during the time I worked there. Can't imagine how nice it would be if I did not quit. Who knows? Possibly, I would have fully become a staff in that office.

Princess POOH said...

to mango:
And u would study at PUC for free.
Heeheee....
I hope I'll become a stuff in the library, too.... But being a stuff, I will have to contribute more time.....How can I ????

Harry said...

Hey congratulation... Finally you got wat u want. Hey i want to correct you one thing... you are a staff in the library... Not stuff...

Anyway mayb i will try to apply for a librarian assistant position in my uni too cos lot of student working in my uni...

Princess POOH said...

Ohhh, harry,,,,I always wrong-type this two words.....
I think you should, it's a good opportunity............