Friday, August 15, 2008

Today

As the library manager enter the library this morning, she was just shocked of the smoke. PUC main library was full of SMOKE..... last night the one of the library fan had sth wrong and exploded to damage. Beside the smoke, there was also dust, chemical dust. All the library staff were so busy all day just to clean up all those mess and smell.

Above are what I knew from the library staff to deal with my curiousity of "Closing" ban on the library door.
So this evening I had just nothing to do in the library........I wanted to go home.....but there is a dog and cat raining outside.....

Hery......But i like the quietness in the here so much......I feel so peaceful......What if I am here alone???? Can't imagine................

5 comments:

Harry said...

Well... dog and cat raining??

Anyway don worry you never be alone... Lolzzz

Princess POOH said...

You know, that day I spent an hour just to go back home.....flooding street and traffic jam............
I always hate Cambodia when it's raining like that...

Belle said...

me too. . .everywhere is jst full of water. . .so bad so bad. . .i also stuck in a damn flooded road. . .

Princess POOH said...

That's in Cambodia.

Anonymous said...

congratulation! it's a really good volunteer job for you!