Sunday, June 15, 2008

Good n Bad...!!!!


Friday 13th


What a relief to finish my Politic Assignment Presentation!
I didn't know if I did good job or what, but at least, after reading long pages, I could respond to all my teacher's questions.....
I just hope, my assignment is at least, not bad and doesn't affect my grade. Anyway, I have to try hard for the up-coming final exam......


The same day....


I've heard some of my fr at PASS told me about Friday 13th. Do u know sth ab it? They told me that "Friday 13th is the Unlucky Day"
First of all, I don think or even believe.....
Soon after, I'm totally agree...."My laptop had Virus" Hell..Hell...
Some of my fr, esp bong Bot, at PASS tried to help me, but he couldn't....


Sunday 15th


I got my laptop OK now....Thanks a whole lot to Phea....for helping me almost all the time .....then I can use my laptop n surf the net.....


Recent wallpaper for my laptop
Cute????

3 comments:

Van-ishing said...

haha congratulation, now that you can prove the real phenomena of Friday 13th

Anonymous said...

hi friend!
I just created blog. please help me too!

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.