Saturday, June 7, 2008

Gifts from my Old Friend

Yeah..... Last week I got some gifts from my old friend.
"Seng Hea"

We have known each other since we were 11 graders. At that time we hadn't been so close to each other yet. Later on our friendship got better and better especially when we were at grade 12. Unfortunately after BacII, she wasn't allowed to continue her study in the university though she got full scholarship at Medical University.
After a long departure, we meet again last week. I spent some time with her eating out and taking some photos at Paragon. Well.....after several day she went back to Siem Reap, I got a phonecall from her friend, who lives in Phnom Penh. Seng Hea, indeed, left me some gifts without telling. How surprise....!!!!

Just wonder why she bought POOH without his red T-shirt

There were 2 books added

We were watching the photo we had just taken at Paragon

6 comments:

Longdy said...

how kind she is!!! don't you think, pindalooh?

:D

Longdy said...

btw pooh looks very seXy in that photo!!!

:P

Princess POOH said...

oh....sexy pooh then....

Are u at PUC this evening.
I tried to find u, bt couldn't.
I want to borrow Pride and Prejudice DVD na.....

She's kind....maybe.....

Harry said...

Hey did you remember my "Pooh's torturing Pic" at EFI... Hope i can find that one....Lolzzz

Princess POOH said...

What?????
What is POOH's torturing pic??
I have no idea about it te

Anonymous said...

Well written article.