Wednesday, June 4, 2008

....For My Dear Friend....

Happy Birthday To My Dear Friend, VANISHING....!
***The pink one is from Princess Pooh***
***The green one is from Londy+Theary***
Today is Sovan's birthday. Well, things went as normal at the first session. But we did celebrate her birthday in the second session!
I actually planned to surprise her at 12 o'clock outside class for some reasons, but other friends decide to do it in the class.
Well....I thought she must more or less expected sth from us like gift or celebration. However, she said she didn't. I was quite happy hearing that. Then I, Sovan, Longdy, Dona, Silin, and Maria went to the Pizza Com for our lunch. Poor Us.....! As we are now totally broke, we share our lunch poorly. Sovan was so stingy, maybe, that she paid only $5 in the share. She should paid us all cos it is her birthday!
Ooooo, she got only 2 gifts this morning. One was from Princess Pooh and another one was from Longdy+Theary (her high school friend). But She said "I GOT A LOT!" How come she said like that???? Really wonder. If compared to mine, I got 10 times more than her. Hahaha......
Now it's time to wish her
Vanishing,......
May ur 19th birthday brings u all sucess, happiness, and warmness in the whole year of being a 19-year-old girl na....!!!

2 comments:

Princess POOH said...

haven't posted my wishes for her birthday yet!!! will do it tmr or the day after tmr.....

Happy birthday to her!!!

:D

Van-ishing said...

hey girl, a lot doesnt necessary refer to the amount of gifts i got. Rather, it refered to the wholeheartedly kindness i got from our friends. you seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?